Assistant Registration Officer (2 posts)
The Council has started a period of investment into Registration Services, which is not only a high profile and essential service but comes with a responsibility to support some of the most important life events of our customers: births, deaths and marriages.
If you are looking for an opportunity, which will provide you with full training, continuous professional development and career progression, then we’d encourage you to join us on our journey…
What qualities can you bring…?
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Very organized, able to work flexibly and under pressure
- Confident in using computers and in particular Microsoft Office
- Understand why we must comply with UK GDPR and keep what you see and hear confidential
- Excited by what you’re reading and would like to put forwards an application
Our promise to you, is that we are highly committed to investing in talent and the wellbeing of our team members – so if this role sounds like something you’d love to apply for then give Julie Cooke on 07385 407595 or drop her an email at JulieCooke@barnsley.gov.uk for an informal chat or more information.
Interviews w/c 5th September 2022
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided. Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.