Lime Trust is an expanding multi-academy trust, with schools in London, Peterborough and Cambridge. The ethos of Lime Trust is to put children first. Our commitment to our staff is to seek out and work with ambitious teachers and leaders, and to provide outstanding Continuous Professional Learning opportunities for all our staff, to help them grow and flourish in an environment of strong support. Lime Trust believes in building capacity and expertise from within. We provide excellent opportunities to our schools through Trust central resources and our school-to-school support programme.
We are looking to appoint a Headteacher with a proven track record to take Lime Academy Larkswood from Good to Outstanding. The school was judged to be Good following the latest Ofsted inspection in January 2018.The school has a strong Academy Council who provide excellent support and guidance.
Lime Academy Larkswood is a lively and diverse three-form entry primary school with nursery located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest, a thriving, vibrant community on the Epping Forest borders. With a modern building, outstanding facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff, Lime Academy Larkswood offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to develop their career – and to make a difference.
The curriculum we offer aims to prepare and develop children’s academic, social, emotional and cultural skills, in order that they will achieve their potential in life. The staff are dedicated to moving the school forward to improve outcomes for our children. All staff work together to ensure that the curriculum we offer is purposeful and memorable for all children, and we closely track the progress that all children make during their time with us.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
- Are an ambitious leader with proven, successful leadership experience
- Are committed to continued professional learning
- Are an excellent practitioner and leader of learning with high expectations
- Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice
- Are committed to working in partnership with other schools
The successful individual will have:
- A positive can-do attitude with a track record of success
- A commitment to improving outcomes for children and young people
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Resilience, humour and a sense of purpose
- A competitive salary
- An experienced Board of Trustees
- A strong and supportive Academy Council
- A supportive working environment, where talents are valued and nurtured
- Opportunities to develop and a commitment to continuing professional learning
Please call Lynne Harrowell, CEO, to arrange a visit and discuss this role on 07866454726
If you are interested in this position, please then download the application pack and application form below. Completed applications should be sent by email to Lisa Collison, Director of Human Resource email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 21st September 2018, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 21st September 2018, 1pm
Interviews: Friday 28th September 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.