LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Salary range: Scp 18- 21 (depending on experience)
Actual salary: £16,748.16 - £17,813.36
Hours: 30 hours per week
Contract: Term time, initially as cover for 1 year
Required October 2018
This is an exciting support role for a dynamic candidate supporting a key child and child groups to help drive our focus on high achievement and delivering excellence for all. You will be ambitious for the school, be able to build good relationships, and embrace the vibrancy and inclusiveness we value.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, motivated and ready to make a difference
- Has a commitment to the promotion of high standards in teaching and learning
- Is passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
- Has proven experience supporting children with SEND
- Recognises and values the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community
Why Ashmount could be the school for you:
- A richly diverse school with a strong community ethos.
- A supportive governing body and a stable, enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- A ‘Good School’ that wants to be
- In a great location - situated in Crouch Hill Park in north Islington with excellent transport links. If you believe you have the vision, drive, determination and enthusiasm to grasp the opportunities this role offers, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications: Midday, Friday 14th September 2018
Shortlisting: Friday 14th September 2018
Interview: Wednesday 19th September 2018
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager, Mary McGreal, on (0207) 272 7145 to arrange a suitable date.
If you require assistance, please email Schools’ HR on email@example.com quoting reference number ASH/159
Ashmount Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.