Gain commissioning experience in the Strategic Commissioning team, learning new skills and working across Health and Social Care Services in the Integration Team.
We are looking for a flexible and dynamic team member to play a key role in the Strategic Commissioning function at Bracknell Forest. The successful applicant will:
- Effectively support the People Directorate to deliver a range of commissioning activities and drive the best outcomes and value for money for our residents
- Work as part of a team using matrix management. This will include supporting the development of reports, presentations and analysis to inform decision making as required.
We are a supportive team with a good offer of internal learning and development opportunities. We are looking for a motivated, adaptable team member with good attention to detail who will enjoy working in a fast-paced, changeable environment.
What it's like working in our team...
Strategic Commissioning is a brilliant team to work in. You can enjoy meaningful work, with friendly colleagues, who all share the same values and are working towards the same goal. We're a team that knows where we're going, and we have a clear plan on how to get there. We are focused and forward thinking, ensuring we always innovate, plan ahead and deliver exactly what is needed.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training...
- Provide support to the Strategic Commissioning service that facilitates effective processes and governance around both project work and business as usual.
- Work with colleagues in the team to enable prioritisation, tracking and reporting of project and time limited activities.
- Working with members of the Strategic Commissioning Service collate, maintain and monitor up-to-date provider information, prices, contract compliance and the quality of services delivered by providers.
- Create and implement systems that support effective oversight of contract management, ensuring visibility of activity, performance and actions plans that result.
The benefits you will experience are...
- Opportunities to work across adults, children's and integration services.
- Working with a range of different stakeholders including senior staff and key decision makers.
- Varied role, no one day is the same! Sometimes you will be providing data analysis for an important project, another day you could be working in partnership with our local providers to improve a service.
- Working in a supportive and flexible team with enthusiastic and motivated colleagues.
- Ability to make a difference to the lives of BFC vulnerable adults and children and young people.
What we're looking for...
We are looking for a candidate who will work collaboratively with colleagues to understand requirements. You will be a skilled communicator, who is highly organised with the ability to work to your own initiative.
The Commissioning team operates in a fast-paced work environment, so we need a candidate who can adapt quickly and maximise the opportunities to get involved with new projects and challenges.
Interviews will be held on 31st August 2022.
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role. Please contact:
Sarah van Heerde, Commissioning Manager, Integration
Tel.: 01344 351329
As part of the Council's ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process if a suitable redeployee is identified.
Any candidates wishing to apply who would require sponsorship can determine the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship for the role by assessing their circumstances against the relevant criteria.
No agencies please.