Assistant Head Teacher for Inclusion required from January 2023 (or sooner).
Our current Assistant Head Teacher will be retiring and we are therefore seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher and leader with responsibility for Inclusion.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passionate belief in inclusion and an exceptional understanding of how to support all children to achieve their very best.
- Has achieved the National Award for Special Educational Needs Coordinator qualification or prepared to work towards this.
- Has the drive and energy to not only be an outstanding teacher, leading by example, but also the skills required to provide inspirational leadership.
- Is dynamic and enthusiastic and has the ability to ensure children achieve the highest standards through innovative teaching.
- Is committed to raising standards with high expectations of all adults and children.
- Has excellent communication skills and is able to work with staff to develop their pedagogy in a supportive yet challenging way.
We are able to offer:
- Lovely children with fantastic attitudes to learning
- An enthusiastic, talented and fun staff team
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Established close links with other schools- we are part of the Federation of Walthamstow Central Area Schools (FoWCAS)
- Opportunities to grow and develop wider experiences
We are part of an exciting and diverse community, with excellent support from Governors and parents and a positive and caring ethos - Aim High, Work Hard, Be Kind.
We are committed to ensuring that every child in our community has access to the highest possible standard of education as well as a broad range of wider experiences (Greenleaf is an International School and is a Sadlers Wells partner school) to enrich their learning and provide them with opportunities they may not otherwise receive.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced leader who shares our very high expectations of everyone in our community, who enjoy working as a member of a creative team and who take a solution-focused approach.
If this is you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Arranging a school visit:
Please contact the school to arrange a visit, this will include a tour of the school and an opportunity meet with the Head Teacher and ask any further questions about the role. This can be done by contacting the school office on 020 8520 7963 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org