Pastoral Learning Mentor Required
Scale 3 Pt 5 – 6. FTE £22,575 to £22,983 (Actual £17,823 - £18,146)
32.5 hours a week x 45.6 weeks per year (Term Time only).
Woodside Primary Academy is an “Outstanding” school based in Walthamstow.
Our staff are committed in ensuring that our children get the best possible education. We work hard to ensure that all children feel cared for and are supported on their learning journey. We strive to meet the needs of individual children and support them in becoming enthusiastic and successful learners.
We are seeking to appoint an efficient, motivated and friendly person to work with our pupils and join a committed and dedicated team.
The Pastoral Learning Mentor (PLM) works as part of a team – being ‘partners’ in supporting pupils’ access to learning.
You will need to be:
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Have the ability to work effectively as a team
- Display initiative
- Be reliable with a sense of commitment
It would be desirable if you had experience/knowledge of working with children with social, emotional and behavioural issues.
In return we can offer
- A commitment to your professional development.
- Friendly, supportive, motivated and dedicated staff.
- As part of the REAch2 employees’ benefits scheme we offer access to an Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family.
- “Perks at Work scheme”.
- Free access to the “Shiny Minds” well-being and resilience app.
Closing Date: Monday 29th August 2022 @ 12:00pm.
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 5th September 2022
Woodside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level.