Hartley Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Site Supervisor. The successful applicant will assist in the smooth running of a busy school, by ensuring the cleanliness and health and safety of the premises are kept to the highest standard.
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- CPD and in-house training
- Healthcare and Wellbeing service access provided
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Excellent Handyman skills
- Ability to communicate with adults and children politely and effectively
- Organised and works in a timely way
- Able to start and complete actions that support the smooth running of the school
Closing date: 11th September
Interviews: 23rd September
Start date to be confirmed at interview
Learning in Harmony Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and the successful applicant will need a satisfactory enhanced DBS certificate and supportive references.
How to Apply
Please apply online.