An exciting career development opportunity has arisen in our busy friendly office based on the South coast at Littlehampton, West Sussex.
We are looking for a highly motivated Lawyer to provide advice on all aspects of Planning Law and represent the Council in litigious matters.
Applications are also welcomed from Lawyers, newly qualified or seeking a career change. Full training and development support would be provided to the successful candidate.
You will be flexible, enthusiastic and able to manage a varied and challenging caseload.
We offer in return:
- Up to 27 + 2 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service) (24 + 2 days if appointed as a Lawyer)
- Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Cycle to Work discount scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes and free health checks
- Training and Development Opportunities
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Louise Greene, Legal Services Manager. Telephone: 01903 737830.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 17 September 2018 at 9 am
INTERVIEW DATE: Thursday 27 September 2018
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it difficult to complete our application form, please contact the Human Resources Department, who will assist you with your application