Are you passionate about delivering great customer service?
Do you have proven skills in a fast-paced Customer Service environment?
Can you demonstrate excellent communication skills whilst maintaining a calm and professional approach?
Our Customer Services Team provides a high quality single point of contact and resolution, mainly over the telephone but also via online enquiries and in the reception area. Our aim is to ensure that customers receive an excellent customer service experience. You will be dealing with a wide range of enquiries aiming to resolve these at the first point of contact. You will need excellent communication skills and work as part of the team ensuring customers receive a warm welcome and understanding of their needs. As you will be providing information about a range of Council services, you will be keen to learn and be able to use a variety of IT systems.
- Have at least 6 months experience in a busy customer contact centre environment.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skill.
- Possess excellent communications skills including written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Be able to organise their own workload and meet multiple deadlines under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills with experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Be a great team player and be able to work within a team to achieve department objectives and goals.
- Have proven flexibility in work and work patterns.
PERMANENT / TEMPORARY / FULL TIME / PART TIME APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please indicate in your application your preference.
In return you will benefit from 23 days annual leave, subsidised gym membership and car parking, entitlement to join the local government pension scheme, and non-contributory life assurance.
This post will have access to the secure Public Service Network (PSN) and therefore is subject to the Government Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) check. This means that you will be asked to provide certain original documentary evidence with regards to your identity, nationality and immigration status, and employment history. You will also be required to declare any unspent convictions and apply for a Basic Disclosure Certificate via Disclosure Scotland.
Closing date: 16th September 2018
Interview date: w/c 24th September 2018