Chase Lane Primary School and Nursery Unit is a thriving school based in a vibrant and diverse part of North East London, located within easy access of the M11 and M25. We are a three form entry school with approximately 700 children on roll.
We are seeking to employ an outstanding individual who is dedicated to inspiring learning outcomes for our diverse community. We pride ourselves on our school values which promote resilience, creativity and high achievement. Our children amaze us on a daily basis and we are very proud of them. We have exceptional facilities including a modern building, extensive outdoor spaces and advanced ICT provision. Following yet another positive Ofsted Inspection, our staff and children are more enthusiastic than ever.
Ofsted 2017: 'This school continues to be GOOD...'The atmosphere is calm, happy and busy.’ Pupils say, 'In our school we want to be the best we can be...” There is an ambitious vision for all pupils at the school.'
There is no better time to join us!
Required 25th February 2019
Salary Range: L26 - 32
We are seeking to appoint a Head Teacher who has a passion for motivating children and staff to achieve their best. This is an amazing opportunity to lead a successful and exciting 3 form entry Primary School and Nursery Unit of which the whole community is very proud.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have significant experience at Deputy Headteacher or Assistant Headteacher level in primary education.
- Have a strong track record of providing inspiration and strong leadership to teaching staff.
- Have the ability to create a dynamic and personalised curriculum that enriches and enhances provision built on outstanding use of formative assessment.
- Experience of setting and managing budgets, including setting priorities for expenditure, allocating funds and cost control
- Be an exceptional practitioner who is dedicated and committed to their own professional development.
- Encourage and promote high expectations of children and colleagues alike to ensure achievement of high standards.
- Be able to create, execute and evaluate curriculum policies.
Closing date: Friday 14th September 2018
Shortlisting: Tuesday 18th September 2018
Interviews: Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th September 2018
Visits to the school are encouraged and will be held on Friday 7th September 2018. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Tisha DaSilva, Office Manager on 0208 529 6827 or email@example.com
To obtain an application pack please contact Mrs Tisha DaSilva. Application packs can also be downloaded from the ‘vacancies’ section on our school website www.chaselaneprimary.waltham.sch.uk. For Safer Recruitment purposes applications must be completed in full, please note CVs will not be accepted. Completed application forms can be returned to the school address marked for the attention of Mrs Tisha DaSilva or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice & pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any employment is confirmed. The post is subject to Enhanced DBS disclosure with lists.