Salary range: MPS1-6
Actual Salary: £17,196 - £23,403.06 (depending on experience)
Contract: Part-Time 19.5 hours (3 days a week) Fixed term until the end of the summer term 2019
Required from October 29th for 2 and a half terms.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic candidate to help support our focus on high achievement and delivering excellence for all. You will be ambitious for the school, be able to build good relationships, and embrace the vibrancy and inclusiveness we value.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, motivated and ready to make a difference
- Has a commitment to the promotion of high standards in teaching and learning
- Is passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
- Has proven excellent classroom practice
- Recognises and values the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community
Why Ashmount could be the school for you:
- A richly diverse school with a strong community ethos.
- A supportive governing body and a stable, enthusiastic and dedicated staff
- A ‘Good School’ that wants to be
- In a great location - situated in Crouch Hill Park in north Islington with excellent transport links. If you believe you have the vision, drive, determination and enthusiasm to grasp the opportunities this role offers, we would love to hear from
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager, Mary McGreal, on (0207) 272 7145 to arrange a suitable date.
If you require assistance, please email Schools’ HR on email@example.com quoting reference number ASH/160
Ashmount Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare(Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations