Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: 1st September 2022
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, organised and efficient individual to support the day-to-day financial aspects and communication with parents of Brunswick Buddies, our very successful and oversubscribed breakfast and after school club.
About the role
The role will involve:
- Communicating with parents by email, telephone or face to face.
- Processing payments/credits/childcare vouchers using FMS (the school’s financial management system)
- Reconciling payments using Magic Booking (the club’s online booking system) on a daily basis
- Troubleshooting queries and payment issues
The successful candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication skills to build positive relationships with parents/users of the club, by email, telephone and face to face
- Have good numerical skills and some finance experience to undertake a variety of tasks e.g. processing and reconciling payments, childcare vouchers
- Have good IT skills with a good knowledge and understanding of relevant ICT packages (e.g word, excel) Experience of using FMS or Magic Booking is desirable, but not essential as full training will be given
- Be able to work in a busy environment, whilst also completing a variety of admin tasks and working to deadlines
- Be organised and able to manage their time efficiently, working as part of a team and using their own initiative
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced environment and be able to work in a calm and professional manner at all times
The role is advertised for 15 hours per week (3 each day, Monday to Friday). This is not a term time only role and will involve working during school holiday closure periods.
For further information and to request an application pack please contact the school, Tel: 01273 711816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also download an application pack from our school website, clicking on the ‘Vacancies’ tab at: http://www.brunswick.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Brunswick Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Midday, Friday 8th July
Interview date: Week beginning Monday 11th July
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Somerhill Road, Hove, BN3 1RP, email@example.com
School Office: 01273 711816
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.