Job Title: Psychology Assistant
Starting Salary: £20,043 per annum
Hours: 37 per week
Contract: Fixed-Term (1 Year)
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
Are you looking for relevant experience to support an application for Doctoral Training in Educational Psychology?
Our Psychology Assistant posts will extend your knowledge, skills and aptitude in support of your continual professional development and preparation for applying for the professional doctorate course.
As a Psychology Assistant you will assist educational psychologists in a range of their work tasks to have a positive impact on life outcomes for Hertfordshire’s children and their families.
At the time of application, you must have:
- Completed your first degree in psychology or have training that provides the graduate basis for registration with the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- A full driving licence and have access to a car.
- A minimum of 2 years’ post graduate experience of working with children and young people (0-25) within a school or educational context.
- Knowledge and experience of evidence-based approaches to early intervention for children and young people with a broad range of needs.
- Experience that demonstrates a desire to apply psychology working with children and young people within 0-25 age range, with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
Closing Date: 7th July 2022
Interview Date: 14th July 2022
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Lucinda Evetts (HR Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.