Job Title: Strategic Asset & Estates Manager
Starting Salary: From £50,739 per annum based on skills and experience
Hours: 37 per week
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
Hertfordshire County Council are looking for an experienced surveyor to manage the team supporting a number of our core services. As a leading local authority which is experiencing unprecedented levels of growth and development within the county this is your chance to be part of team that is proactive, flexible, responds quickly to change and is never complacent.
What will the role involve:
- Working on a varied portfolio including Libraries, Adult Care sites and Fire Stations, the Strategic Asset & Estates Manager will be responsible for the professional and strategic management of the county councils property to support the delivery of the required services.
- Working alongside colleagues in our Services, Property Planning, Development, and Legal teams to realise the best possible solution for the county council taking in to account any specific requirements identified for each site.
What we’d like to see from the Strategic Assets and Estate Manager:
- Suitable experience appropriate to the main areas of responsibility of the job
- And be a member of a property related professional organisation e.g. The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of property, planning, legal matters and have a political awareness in dealing with sensitive issues.
- An effective team leader
We can offer flexible working arrangements in a stimulating and developing role.
Closing Date: Tuesday 5th July 2022
Interview Date: Thursday 14th July & Friday 15th July 2022
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Emily White - Head of Strategic Asset Management & Estates on 01992 588159.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.