Technical Support Officer (Building Control)
Salary £11,186 - £13,524 p.a
Part Time (18 Hours per week)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Technical Support Officer to join our busy Building Control team. If you are committed to the provision of excellent service, have the necessary skills, and find this an exciting prospect, this could be the position for you.
You will provide administrative support to the Building Control team.
What we're looking for from you: -
- Firm belief in excellent customer care. Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with a wide range of customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Firm belief in the need to change and adapt in order to meet the challenge of continuous service improvement
- Firm belief in importance of continuous personal development
- Ability to manage and prioritise a heavy workload in order to ensure that targets/deadlines are met.
- Excellent team player with good sense of humour.
- High standard of ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
This post is identified as a hybrid post supporting both office and home working in line with Spelthorne Borough Council’s policy. The post holder will be required to attend the office in line with a rota and any service requirements.
We can offer excellent conditions of service with a benefits package that includes flexible working arrangements, pension scheme, and free car parking.
Closing date: 22nd July 2022 (Noon)
Interviews: Week commencing 1st August 2022
For full information and to apply online, go to www.surreyjobs.info or www.spelthorne.gov.uk alternatively, please contact Recruitment Services on (01784 444263 (24hr answer phone) quoting reference number 1037.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply to all candidates. If we have not contacted, you within 3 weeks of the closing date then your application has been unsuccessful.
All shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email after the closing date. CVs can only be accepted in support of a completed application form.
Strictly No Agencies
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.