Enthusiastic and Committed Office Staff Needed for Lime Academy Larkswood
Five vacancies exist in Lime Academy Larkswood
Lime Academy Larkswood is a lively and diverse three-form entry primary school with nursery located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest, a thriving, vibrant community on the Epping Forest borders. With a modern building, outstanding facilities and a team of innovative, experienced and dedicated staff, Lime Academy Larkswood offers an exciting opportunity for someone skilled in school administration and finance. Experience of SIMs desirable for all posts.
“At the Lime Trust we believe that the key to any school’s success is to be outward facing and continuously looking for ways to become brilliant.”
- Post 1 Administrative Officer Grade 4 [36 hours] (FTE £22,377 this salary will be pro-rata for TTO & Permanent)
Receptionist and communication lead including updating the school website
- Post 2 Administrative Officer Grade 5 [36 hours] (FTE £24,618 this salary will be pro-rata for TTO & Permanent)
Pupil admissions, data management
- Post 3 Pupil Attendance & Extended Services Officer Grade 5 [36 hours] (FTE £24,618 this salary will be pro-rata for TTO & Temporary)
To lead extended services and pupil attendance
- Post 4 Finance Officer Grade 6 [36 hours] (FTE £27,402 this salary will be pro-rata for TTO & Permanent)
Finance officer for the school and the Trust, parent pay and debt management
- Post 5 Team Leader Grade SO1 [36 hours] Team Leader (£30,012, 52 weeks Permanent)
Staff absence, payroll, Single Central Record, clerking, minute taking and SLT administration
Visits warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please call or email Amanda Daoud
Tel: 020 8529 4979
For an application pack and further details, please see our website www.larkswoodlime.london/vacancies.
Completed applications should be sent to the Director of HR email@example.com
Further information about the school can be found at: Web links: www.larkswoodlime.london
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th September at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 14th September at 1pm
Interview date: Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th September
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer