Knowsley Village Community Primary School is located in the heart of Knowsley Village. We are a small school with a big vision on a journey from Goot to Great. We are a school which centres itself around the value of Respect for All and would welcome an apprentice to join our committed and dedicated team.
Key Responsibilities for the Role:
- Must be able to complete an apprenticeship framework in Business Administration
- Undertake administrative tasks associated with school such as typing and other ICT tasks including letters, schedules etc
- Provide clerical and admin support e.g. reprographics, filing, emails, organising paperwork etc
- Communicate and liaise with staff and parents/carers.
Key skills to be successful in your application are:
- Qualifications required/predicted GCSE Maths and English Level 4 or above
- Computer literate – knowledge and able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher and Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, punctual and reliable teamworker
- Motivated to complete jobs efficiently and timely whilst paying attention to detail
- Act in a professional and confidential manner at all times.
Location: Knowsley Village Primary School
Contracted Hours: 30hours/wk 42wk/yr
Hourly rate of pay: NMW for age