Job Title: Senior HR Learning & Development Officer
Starting Salary: From £36,371 per annum
Hours: 37 per week
Contract: Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
Are you a passionate and skilled L&D professional?
Would you enjoy the chance to create a learning environment where employees can continuously develop to be their best?
We are looking for someone with an innovative and proactive mind. You will have good design skills, high attention to detail, excellent customer service skills and the ability to prioritise a diverse workload. You will be organised, creative and comfortable with technology and able to take responsibility for your own areas of work.
Hertfordshire County Council is a leading local authority with a highly regarded Learning & Development service. This is your chance to be part of a busy team that is flexible, responds quickly to change and is never complacent. You’ll be taking on a diverse range of projects that identify the current and future skills requirements of the organisation and create flexible learning interventions (through digital and other means) to meet the diverse needs of the workforce.
This role requires skills in:
- Identifying training and development needs in order to create training programmes that are aligned with the organisation’s objectives
- Working closely with various stakeholders and partners across the organisation and having a full understanding of their services and training requirements
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching
- Understanding how to define and measure the effectiveness of training interventions, whether they are strategic or operational
- Translating strategic business objectives into focussed projects and deliverables
- Leading and motivating staff to deliver service and organisational objectives
- Confident, articulate and clear communication skills (verbal and written) with strong facilitation and presentation skills
Closing Date: Sunday 10th July 2022
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 25th July 2022
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Aglaia Economou - HR Learning Development & Change Manager at email@example.com
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.