We are looking for an enthusiastic catering supervisor to help us deliver a fantastic service to our customers.
The Woodlarks Café is a very popular café situated in the picturesque location of Swinley Forest. We are looking for someone who can work with us on Sundays to supervise the catering team and deliver our freshly prepared menu for our customers to enjoy.
Because we're Bracknell Forest
What it's like working in our team...
We care about our visitors and want to deliver a great customer service for all that visit us.
Our Cafe team play a key role in helping ensure our customers enjoy their day out to The Look Out Discovery Centre and Swinley Forest.
You will be working as part of a small and efficient friendly team, who always go above and beyond to ensure our customers are served delicious food and drinks in a timely manner.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities and training...
- Provide leadership and motivation to the catering team in the practical delivery of food and drink services to the public, during opening hours.
- Ensure that all processes around food storage and preparation are followed by the team, to safeguard the health of customers around food hygiene and to prevent any risk of ingredient cross-contamination.
Cover for the works of the Cooks and Catering Assistants as required, inlcuding during planned breaks as a result of unplanned absences.
Manage stock of ingredients, products and packings, in conjunctions with line management, to ensure adequate materials are available for forthcoming shifts.
Direct staff in response to regular quality control checks, to ensure that work environments, storage areas and the outside public environments remain clean, tidy and safe.
The benefits you will experience are...
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- A great working location on the doorstep of the picturesque Swinley Forest.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
What we're looking for...
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable person, who is looking to undertake a supervisory role at the weekend. This person would have experience within the catering industry. This person will need to have a strong focus on food safety and hygiene, various training on this can also be provided.
Interviews will be held w/c 11th July 2022.
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role. Please contact:
Dean Potts, Operations Manager
Tel.: 01344 354400
As part of the Council's ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process if a suitable redeployee is identified.
Any candidates wishing to apply who would require sponsorship can determine the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship for the role by assessing their circumstances against the relevant criteria.
No agencies please.