We are seeking an efficient and enthusiastic HR Officer to join the Marist community and contribute to the future growth of this successful school. The Marist School is set in stunning woodlands in the heart of Sunninghill. You will be responsible for day to day HR administration and the provision of an efficient and effective HR service to the management and staff of the school. Your role will include;
- Managing and maintaining accurate and up to date central records in accordance with statutory and audit requirements. This will include acting as an Administrator for our Personnel database (iSAMS) and the Single Central Register (SCR)
- Supporting the recruitment process in relation to the preparation of job information packs, organising the interview process and drafting offer documentation
- Ensure compliance with ISI Regulations through the taking up of references, DBS checks, overseas checks and other documentation
- Undertaking generalist HR administration to support the HR Manager across the employee lifecycle from onboarding to processing leavers.
- Acting as the first point of contact for staff regarding HR related queries and providing routine advice and guidance as required
You should be;
- An excellent administrator with previous experience of working in an HR administration role
- Fully IT literate with experience of iSAMS an advantage
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Have an excellent approach to problem solving and organisation
- Proactive with strong time-management skills
- Hard working with a great sense of humour
- A CIPD qualification at Level 3 or 5 will be an advantage or you will be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
The role is full time and permanent but we are willing to consider flexible working with the right candidate.