Do you have excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly welcoming nature? Do you have an eye for detail with excellent administration skills? We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide reception and administrative duties for our business tenants based in the King Centre.
- Good standard of education in English and Mathematics
- Friendly and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to operate the reception desk to include a meet and greet service for visitors to the Council’s business tenants
- Experienced in providing administrative support to a team within a collaborative working environment
About the role…
As the Business Support Assistant you will provide administrative support to the Senior Estates Surveyor of the King Centre in areas such as lettings, day to day property management and general Health & Safety as appropriate. Other duties include:
- Arrange meetings, room bookings and take minutes as required
- Produce reports and other documents in formats appropriate to client groups
- Support the administration of invoices to/from creditors and other financial administration
Due to the nature of this role, onsite attendance is required.
The Business Support Assistant interviews will be held on 27th & 28th July 2022
Please be advised this could be subject to change, in which case we will give appropriate notice.
We will be reviewing applications on a regular basis and inviting those who meet our essential person specification criteria to interview. If you’re interested in this role, we strongly encourage you to apply without delay.
Our offer to you:
We offer work that makes a difference to people’s lives, a safe working environment; structured salary reviews; generous annual leave entitlement plus 8 days paid bank holidays; local government pension scheme; occupational health service and flexible working policies to enable you to balance work and home commitments.
Rutland County Council encourages a healthy work life balance, and we welcome discussions regarding flexible working.
To learn more about working with us visit https://jobs.rutland.gov.uk or if you have any queries about this role please contact Trushal Kavia, Senior Estates Surveyor on 01572 758290 or at email@example.com.
If you are experiencing problems or have any queries about the application process please call us on 01572 758428 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rutland County Council is committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Everyone at Rutland County Council has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.