Salary : MPS
The Governors at Bollington Cross are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to KS1 to start in September 1st 2022. This role is full-time and permanent.
Bollington Cross C.E Primary school is a one form entry, Church of England school. It has 182 pupils and sits on the edge of the beautiful Peak District.
The role offers the chance to work with our fantastic, proud and hard-working pupils who really live out our values of developing into Resilient, Resourceful, Reflective and Respectful learners. Also, to become part of a warm and welcoming school community and join a team of committed, positive and ambitious professionals.
We are looking for an outstanding KS1 teacher who is:
- committed and passionate about supporting pupils to achieve the best they can.
- fun, engaging and enthusiastic and develops positive relationships with pupils and all stakeholders
- committed to improving themselves and the collective teaching team
- knowledgeable about the Primary Curriculum and is committed to improving their own subject knowledge
In return we offer:
- A warm and welcoming school community
- Proud, Hard-working and respectful pupils
- A committed and ambitious leadership team
- A strong, committed and hard-working Governing Body
- A strong commitment to professional development and wellbeing
If you feel that you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this exciting role in our school, then we are looking forward to receiving an application from you. Visits to the school prior to applying or interview are welcomed and can be arranged through the school office on 01625572138.
We are committed to safeguarding everyone in our school community and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check upon joining the team.
Friday 24th June 2022
Monday 27th June 2022
Thursday 30th June 2022