Barnsley the place of possibilities is looking to recruit to this new and exciting role . Could this be you ?
Here in Barnsley we are determined that Adults and their families are at the centre of all we do and are changing our model of work to one which supports excellent adult services.
Our vision for the delivery of excellent services comprises of an integrated set of strategic objectives that support and inform operational responsibilities and safe practice . This can only be achieved by ensuring we have better engagement with our partners and service users who contribute significantly to our continuous improvement ambitions.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is passionate about service improvement to lead the User Voice and Participation role to ensure our partners and customers are engaged within our improvement journey. This will be evidenced by working confidently and effectively alongside user led organisations, Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise sector (VCSE) and partner organisations
To be shortlisted for interview your application should evidence:
- Experience of working with a broad range of stakeholders and building positive relationships
· Project management experience
- Use a collaborative approach with internal and external partners/professionals
- Experience of confidently managing risk and awareness of ensuring events and groups are run safely
· Experience in working with Adults and young people to increase participation and engagement
· Be adaptable in your approach dependent on your audience
· Be adaptable to respond to workload and priorities
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided. Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.