SO2 will consider Unqualified Teacher Scale
Deputy Headteacher for Curriculum
31.25 hrs per week – 39weeks
We are looking for a flexible, self-organised and committed candidate to support our staff team. You will be expected to be able to work across all year groups from Nursery to Year 6, covering the class teacher during PPA or absence.
The role will start in September 2022
If you think this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
We are a large outstanding primary school with a strong reputation for high standards, creativity and holding the whole child at the heart of everything we do. We lead the Arts Hub for Lewisham schools and hold The Arts as integral to children’s development.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and collaborative team of staff and senior leaders.
Our pupils are confident, expressive and inquisitive young people who enjoy learning. We are a highly committed and enthusiastic staff with high aspirations for ourselves and for our pupils.
The successful candidate will have
- Level 2 Maths and English or higher
- Meet Higher Level Teacher Assistant standards or equivalent qualification or experience
- Demonstrate the highest expectations of pupils and themselves
- Be enthusiastic and imaginative and be able to think outside the box
- Have the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
- Have a proven track record of forming positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
What we can offer
- Well-motivated and extremely well-behaved children
- A school committed to inclusion and excellence
- An inspirational, highly motivating learning community
- Consistent high-quality support for your professional development
- An exciting, driven and dedicated staff team
- The opportunity to demonstrate your skills and develop your practice
- A supportive and ambitious leadership team
- A vibrant and continuously developing learning culture
For further details please contact Benita Henry (School Business Manager) on 020 8291 1250 or email email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the school website: www.kilmorieschool.co.uk
Kilmorie is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as qualifications and reference checks.
Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 28^th June 2022.
CVs will not be accepted
Please send completed application forms to vacancies@Kilmorie.lewisham.sch.uk or by mail to Benita Henry School Business Manager in an envelope marked ‘Private & Confidential’.
We regret we are only able to contact short-listed applicants.