Required: September 2022
34.5 hours per week
8.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Wednesday, 3.30pm finish on Thursday and Friday
Term time only - Permanent
We are looking for a Level 3 qualified Early Years practitioner to join our Early Years team, to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to work as a team with the Early Years teacher and practitioners, to ensure safe and effective provision at all times, this includes providing PPA cover for the teacher
- Act as a Key Person, taking responsibility for the nurture and learning of a group of children
- Be patient, calm and have a positive approach at all times when interacting with the children
- Have a proven track record of working within an Early Years setting with an understanding of the importance of learning through play
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and imaginative
- Hard working, self-reflective and passionate about creating opportunities for children to flourish
We are able to offer:
- A school team who have kind and supportive relationships and genuinely care about each other
- A diverse community of happy, well-behaved and well-mannered children
- Supportive governors and parents who are enthusiastic about the school
- A commitment to the professional development of all of our staff
We are very proud of our welcoming and inclusive school and we would love to show you around. Please email or call for an appointment to visit.
For further information, please visit our website where you can download the application form: https://www.englishmartyrs.reading.sch.uk alternatively, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school 0118 937 5466
Applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews arranged accordingly
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to take an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.