Permanent Teacher (mixed age Years 5 & 6) – 2 days (0.4) Thursday and Friday
Required from 1 September 2022
Pay Range: Main pay scale
The Governors of St Paul's Catholic Primary School, Poynton, are seeking to appoint an experienced, inspirational and innovative teacher for our mixed age Year 5/6 class, to join our successful, motivated and passionate team.
We are seeking someone who is:
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of our Catholic school
- An outstanding practitioner, or someone who wishes to develop outstanding practice
- Excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- Well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Able to inspire, challenge and motivate all learners
- Hardworking and able to work successfully as part of a team
- Be willing to contribute fully to the life of the school
We offer the successful candidate:
- An outstanding school
- A committed and dedicated leadership team
- A friendly and supportive team of highly skilled staff
- Children with excellent behaviours and attitudes to learning
- Extremely supportive parents and governors
- A commitment to continual professional development.
Shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching prior to selection for interview. Applicants are warmly welcome to visit the school prior to the closing date - please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Our school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The successful candidates will be required to sign the Catholic Education Service contract. All applications must be completed using the CES application form.
How to Apply
CES application form and further details are available directly from us or from the school website https://st-pauls-catholic.secure-primarysite.net/teacher-vacancies/
Please email email@example.com or telephone 01625 877688