Be part of our highly skilled and motivated team, which provides excellent customer service, websites and digital projects.
The role leads our high-performing blue badge and free school meals services, providing direction, guidance, and support to the team processing these applications in our Customer Service Centre (CSC). You’ll also have a varied range of additional customer service-related projects to be involved with.
We’re looking for an experienced customer focused professional with a passion for delivering excellent end to end services. You will need to be a strong communicator comfortable working with a large network of staff across the council, as well as interpreting and working to central legislation.
You will be a creative problem-solver with project management skills and experience, as well as being used to a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you can manage conflicting priorities.
You’ll lead on blue badge and free school meals services:
- Project manage and implement new free school meals system.
- Provide guidance, support and training to CSC
- Support customer service (web team) to respond to escalated enquiries.
- Assess and deliver any national policy changes
- Provide statistical analysis and share with stakeholders
- Write communications and web content - inc to schools and promoting online applications
- Lead on annual free school meal application renewals and academy charging processes
- Provide support on additional customer service related topics which may arise.
- Manage the blue badge budget
We’ll give you training and support to deliver in this varied and exciting role.
Closing Date: Sunday 26th June
Interview Date: Friday 15th July
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Steven Basta on 01992 555872.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.