West Lancashire Borough Council is looking to employ a Senior Centre Assistant at the flagship West Lancashire Investment Centre, a vibrant and dynamic business hub situated at Junction 4 of the M58 offering state of the art office accommodation and conferencing room facilities as well as a business café.
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, overseeing the delivery of a high quality customer experience through the effective provision of on-site services for tenants, their visitors and conference clients alike.
- Management of the Centre's front of house function, overseeing the work schedules of staff.
- Progressing conference enquiries and tenancy applications, including meeting with potential clients.
- Assisting with the management of financial systems relating to the Centre's business.
- Liaising with appointed facilities' contractors and monitoring performance standards.
- Monitoring of mechanical/electrical plant.
- Ensuring First Aid and Fire Safety compliance within the Centre.
- Assisting with the development of marketing strategies, including responsibility for the Centre's website.
- Supporting the work of the Centre Manager and deputising as required.
Enthusiastic, with good organisational skills and demonstrating initiative in their work the appointed person will help facilitate the smooth running of the Centre to allow our clients’ primary focus to be set on their business.
The appointment is expected to commence August 2022 on a temporary fixed term basis for up to 12 months to cover a period of maternity leave.
What can we offer in return? We pride ourselves on our friendliness and being a good employer with a range of benefits and employment terms and conditions to suit you. A competitive salary, generous annual leave, the opportunity for hybrid working, Local Government Pension Scheme, work life balance policies, and support for your personal development are just some of the benefits we offer.
If you think you have the necessary skills to succeed in this role we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.