School Care Club Worker - 15 hrs per week - 3pm - 6pm (flexibility on working days/hours)
The St Bart's Multi Academy Trust, in partnership with Governors, staff and children of Offley Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our hard working and committed team in the After School Club - The Zone.
At Offley Primary Academy our children come first. High expectations, mutual trust and respect are underpinned by a warm, supportive ethos. In the best interests of our children we work very closely with our partner Academies. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of caring, enthusiastic, dedicated staff, who are well-supported by their Senior Leadership Team.
To be responsible for the care of the children before and after school.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- To provide care and supervision for pupils outside of school hours
- To deliver and collect from school pupils who attend the school care club
- To assist in the preparation of games and activities that the children will engage in during their time in the care club
- To supervise children whilst they are playing games and undertaking activities in the care club
- To maintain a safe and clean environment for children, other staff and visitors so far as it is possible
- To help with the maintenance of any records that are kept
- To assist in the preparation of foodstuffs and to supervise children before, during and after they have eaten
- To contribute to the creation of an attractive and stimulating environment through good quality display and classroom organisation
- To support the maintenance of positive links between home and school by making parents feel welcome within the care club
- To be aware of, and maintain, specific school policies which relate to pupils in the care club including special educational needs, behaviour, equal opportunities and health and safety
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the academy, raising any concerns following academy protocol/procedures
- Any other duties commensurate with the post.