Contract type: Full-time fixed-term Interim post 2022- 2023
Leadership Scale: L10-L15
Job Start: September 2022.
The Federated Schools of St. Joseph’s Catholic Infants and Juniors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated professional who will join a forward-looking team. We are looking for someone who will enjoy working with teams across both schools as we work together in the pursuit of excellence. You will be a person who thrives on challenge, enjoys working with young people and is passionate about seeing them achieve. The post is suitable for someone as the next step up from Assistant Headship or middle leadership to join our dedicated team in our journey towards becoming an outstanding.
The person we are looking for should be:
- a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children to earn and achieve;
- fully committed to safeguarding the children in our care; an inspirational, creative and highly effective teacher
- committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- experienced in and/or have good understanding of the Early Years, KS1 and KS2 Curriculum;
- driven to ensure excellent student progress across and deliver personalised learning to meet needs, abilities and aspirations of all pupils.
- a hardworking, imaginative thinker who has excellent organisational and time management skills
- work successfully in partnership with governors, parents and our community;
- a team player who wants to work and engage with colleagues at all levels within the school and across the federated schools.
At the Federated Schools of St. Joseph’s Catholic Infants and Juniors you will find:
- well behaved pupils eager for success
- supportive colleagues
- excellent continuing professional development opportunities and guidance
- supportive Governing Body and close links with the Diocese of Brentwood
How to apply
Please note that all applicants must use the CES application forms here provided. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed. Completed application forms can be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date for applications – Friday 24th June 2022
Interview date: TBC
The Federated Schools of St. Joseph’s Catholic Infants and St. Joseph’s Catholic Juniors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note that the Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009 apply to this position and therefore you are required to complete the ‘Disqualification by Association’ declared form. Should you be successful in your application for this post, your appointment cannot be progressed without this declaration.