Executive School Business Manager
PO5 Spine Points 40-42 - £47,352 to £49,428
Aspire London is a federation currently comprising of Holy Cross School in Catford and St. Augustine’s School in Bellingham, both in the borough of Lewisham. The Schools are vibrant, inclusive and exciting learning environments with high expectations of all. The staff are enthusiastic, talented and aspirational. Our children are happy, confident and motivated. They enjoy our rich curriculum which instils in them a life-long love of learning.
The patron saint of Aspire London is St. Oscar Romero and we live by his wise words,
“Aspire not to have more but to be more”
Holy Cross and St. Augustine’s are both one form of entry with Nursery provision and both have their own unique character. Our staff are offered a wide range of continued professional development throughout the year from individual training to sessions as a staff team and whole federation.
The Executive Business Manager position is a new role within Aspire London and we are looking for an experienced business manager to align the financial and administrative procedures of the two schools. The successful candidate will be someone who brings their skill, drive, enthusiasm, love and laughter.
We can offer you:
- Popular and friendly schools with well-behaved pupils and supportive parents
- A strong and experienced management team in each School
- Excellent working environment
- Great staff teams
- Collaborative working with other schools locally and further afield
- A supportive Board of Governors
- Membership of The National College
We want an Executive Business Manager who can offer Aspire London:
- Excellent financial and administrative skills
- Skilful, creative and challenging thinking
- Personnel knowledge and experience
- A determination to offer our children the very best primary experience
- A willingness to share ideas, energy and initiatives
- Exemplary communication skills
- A commitment to our Catholic ethos
To arrange a visit or a discussion about the position please email Mary Collins, Executive Headteacher: email@example.com
Further details and an application form can be found on the school website www.holycross.lewisham.sch.uk or www.staugustines.lewisham.sch.uk
Aspire London is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Monday 4 July 2022 midday
Interviews: Monday 11 July 2022