Is your aim to excite and enthuse children’s learning?
Do you have an open mind and willingness to learn about and derive lessons from recent developments in the understanding of how children learn within the Foundation Stage?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a dedicated and enthusiastic Foundation Stage team?
We are keen to appoint a talented Foundation Stage Two Teacher to work with our creative and committed Foundation Stage Two Team.This is an exciting opportunity to join our outstanding school and to further develop our Early Years provision. We are considering applications from exceptional Early Career Teachers; teachers returning to the profession or experienced class teachers looking for a new challenge. Job shares will be considered.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about the development of children in the Early Years.
- Be caring, friendly and enthusiastic.
- Have the skills to build on our strengths and develop our provision further.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be able to uphold our Church School Values and vision.
In return we offer:
- Fantastic resources.
- An excellent learning environment.
- An openness to change and new ideas.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- An inclusive intake with happy, settled children.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For more information and an application pack please contact Mrs Val Derrett, School Business Manager, on 01628 822926, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.bgis.org.uk
Closing date: Noon, 24 June 2022
Interviews: w/c 27 June 2022
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be made subject to an enhanced DBS check.