Join our Neighbourhood First team and be part of an innovative and exciting service focusing on customers, to deliver a wide range of services across Lewes District Council and Eastbourne Borough Council areas.
In your role as a caseworker you will play a key part in the service supporting the work of the team including:
- Effectively handle cases in conjunction with the Neighbourhood First and facilities teams
- Interacting with customers across multiple channels.
- Undertake invoicing, raising of purchase orders and utility bill payments
- Manage operation crackdown reports
- Manage timesheets, rotas and room bookings
- Manage service desk requests and reactive maintenance bookings
- Provide support to both the facilities team and the neighbourhood First teams, in managing databases and taking responsibility for the issuing of enquiries and reports to the team and overseeing the completion of those enquiries.
- Review and moderate reports and requests, proactively managing and resolving them where possible or referring them to the relevant team member or contractor using scripts and processes when required.
We are looking for two individuals that are results driven, customer focused and adaptable. You will be a pro-active, self-motivated individual who is able to work under pressure and part of a team.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.