Birmingham Children’s Trust is going from strength to strength. We are the largest provider of family support and social care services for children, young people and families in the country. Our goal is to become a centre of excellence in both social care and family support. By choosing to work for us, you will be part of a supportive, dynamic service contributing to our service improvement journey to ‘Outstanding’.
We have some exciting opportunities within our Business Support Service for self-motivated Business Support Officers to provide essential PA support to our senior leadership team. The Business Support Service is currently in a period of redesign given a changing environment, ways of working and to better support the achievement of better outcomes for children and families.
You will be a ‘can-do' person, who is passionate about high quality service delivery and performance. You will be able to work effectively within a dedicated team environment, be customer and child focused and be able to deliver the role with a flexible approach.
Key skills we will be looking for in your personal statement include:
- An ability to organise and support meetings, including the provision of note taking and recording of actions, as requested by the business
- Attention to detail with an ability to work accurately e.g. literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work on own initiative with a pro-active approach to all tasks to ensure business objectives are met
- An ability to work flexibly as part of a diverse team environment, providing cover when needed to ensure continuity of service provision, and the ability to multi-task to cover other roles within the team
- Experience of dealing with several conflicting and changing priorities effectively to achieve business objectives
For further details please contact Michelle Black, Team Leader PA Support – firstname.lastname@example.org, 07912 407965, or to discuss the role with someone who is currently undertaking a similar role you can contact Michelle Rowland by email email@example.com
What you can expect from us:
- Being part of a positive, supportive, ‘can-do’ service and wider Trust
- We are a forward thinking, innovative organisation, proactive in delivering the most optimum services for our children, young people and wider local community
- Career development opportunities
- Regular development discussions
And some of the benefits of working for us, click HERE for more about our offer
- Mental health / emotional support – 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Hybrid model of remote working
- 29 days holiday on joining, plus bank holidays. This increases to 32 days after five years’ service, and then 34 days after ten years’ service
- Generous contributory pension scheme
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 26th June – CV only applications will not be accepted so please do complete a personal statement.
Interviews will be held 8th July via Microsoft Teams.
How to Apply
Please click Apply Online below to complete your application form