Could you be the person to help us improve our citizens’ quality of life and wellbeing across Hertfordshire?
We are looking for a two Project Managers and two Project Officers to join our Health and Social Care Integration programme team.
Hertfordshire is at the forefront of delivering new models of health and social care nationally. We have an ambitious vision for integrated care, placing our residents and communities at the centre of service delivery and making sure that their care and support is accessible, joined-up and personalised.
To build on our strong track record of delivery, we are seeking four individuals with partnership working experience, good project management and organisational skills to work across the NHS and the County Council.
You will manage or support a range of projects and priorities to help people to live more independently for longer, including:
- The delivery of Hertfordshire’s Better Care Fund Plan and its strategic ambitions for health and social care integration
- The development of integrated NHS and social care community teams
- Reducing the delays in the transfer of care
- Reducing demand on urgent care services through more effective prevention activities
- Joining up IT and Data systems to allow better decision making and more efficient commissioning of services
- Implementing activities to reduce health inequalities and improving health and wellbeing outcomes for all.
We are looking for individuals with project management skills, ability to influence, motivate, inspire colleagues and drive change across health and social care, appropriate to the level of the skills required as set out in the person specification.
Closing Date: 27 June 2022
Interview Date: 20 & 21 July 2022
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.