We are recruiting Team Managers to join our Assessment Team. You will be responsible for leading, managing and coaching a team of 6 social workers responsible for delivering and improving services for vulnerable children, young people and their families. You will report to a Group Manager and work closely with other Team Managers across the service.
- You will be a registered with Social Work England
- Have a minimum of 5 years post qualifying experience working with children and families
- Have experience in management/leadership
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle for work purposes
Our Offer to you:
- Essential Car User Allowance with option to request a Lease Car after 6 months
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing to 30 days after 5 years local government service)
- Flexible working (blended working and 9 day fortnight)
- Retention Payment of £3000 per annum (payable in April following 1 year's service in Medway)
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
- Relocation allowance of up to £8,000
- Free parking
To view the full range of benefits available please click here.
Please click on the 'Apply Online' button. Alternatively email your cv with a covering letter to email@example.com, quoting CSC752RJ
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Suzanne Mehmet, Service Manager for Assessment, on 01634 334470
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be reviewed as soon as you apply. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interviewed via Microsoft Teams.
This post is subject to an enhanced Children’s DBS check.
Please note that all recruitment correspondence, including interview letters and contracts of employment will usually be sent out via email, if you require documentation/correspondence in hard copy format, please contact the Children's Services Recruitment Team on 01634 332858 or email email@example.com
Please visit http://www.mindfulemployer.net/ for information on how Medway Council put good practices in place to ensure employees and job applicants who declare mental health issues receive the right level of support.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time prior to the closing date.
How to Apply
Please be advised that we only accept online applications submitted through JobsGoPublic ATS
If you are not contacted within 3 weeks of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
All recruitment correspondence, including interview letters and contracts of employment will usually be sent out via email, if you require documentation/correspondence in different format such as braille or large print, please contact the Resourcing Team on 01634 332878.