KS2 teacher - ECT may apply.
Required for 1st September 2022 Main teaching scale M1 - M6
Are you an ambitious teacher with the vision and drive to help move Rushey Green Primary to an outstanding school? Do you have a passion for Teaching & Learning and want to have an impact on the development of the curriculum? Are you creative, dynamic, ambitious energy and are looking for a new challenge? Then we want you!
Our school hosts well-behaved, hardworking and fun pupils and an encouraging governing body and an active parent community. We are looking for a teacher that is inspiring and is able to motivate our children to be the best that they can be.
We are seeking someone who will
- Aspire to be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Contribute to or Lead effectively on a curriculum subject
- Be willing to take the opportunity to play a full part in the further development of our school
- Be innovative, imaginative and have a creative flare towards education and inspiring young minds
- Have a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents and the community
- Aspire for excellence for all children in all areas of provision
- A proven track record of supporting teachers to develop their practice (Experiinced teachers only)
- Be an inclusive practitioner that will positively contribute to race equality and inclusion
- be able to build a team and inspire others.
In return we can offer
- a caring, committed and hardworking staff
- supportive Governors, parents and local authority
- a supportive leadership team
- a well-resourced teaching environment
- a school ethos where every child matters
- happy, positive, enthusiastic children who want to achieve
- CPD opportunities
Expression of Interest for a tour of the school with the Head teacher are welcomed: Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Times available for tour of the school: 8am, 12noon, 4.30pm.
Completed applications to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 23rd May 2022 at 9am.
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 23^rd May 2022.
Rushey Green is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring clearance, medical clearance and satisfactory references.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website: https://www.rusheygreen.lewisham.sch.uk/job-vacancies
CVs will not be accepted as an application.
We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted applicants.