Experienced Early Years Classroom Teacher
Full time – Permanent
Scale: Upper Pay Range 1-3 (39,850 – 42,852)
Norwood is an oversubscribed and popular 3 form entry school with a clear vision for developing the experiences and opportunities for all children.
The Governors of Norwood Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and committed EARLY YEARS teacher for SEPTEMBER 2022, who is very talented and motivated to join us in helping our school achieve its full potential.
- Are you an excellent, enthusiastic, energetic and reflective Early Years practitioner?
- Do you have the ability to teach to a very high standard, particularly in English and Maths?
- Can you demonstrate an ability to be innovative and creative in all areas of the EYFS curriculum?
- Are you a team player as well as being able to lead and motivate others?
- Do you possess excellent organisational and ICT skills?
- Do you have evidence of a commitment to engaging and working with parents?
- Are you willing to contribute fully to the life of the school by becoming involved in running clubs and supporting whole school events?
We can offer you:
- A very caring, happy and energetic school with well-behaved and enthusiastic children.
- An enthusiastic, hard-working and welcoming staff, who share good practice and work as part of a team.
- A modern well-resourced building with a unique and attractive environment.
- Opportunities and support for your professional development inside and outside school.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
This post is subject to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
Tour of school: Tuesday 17th May at 4.00pm
Closing date: Friday 20th May at 3.30pm
Interviews: Thursday 26th May
The application pack (job description and person specification) is available from the school website.
Completed application forms are to be returned by post at the school address or by hand, marked for the attention of Mr. L. Dumbell (Head Teacher).