Come and join our school and make a difference!
We are looking for an outstanding special educational needs co-ordinator to join our school from September 2022 as a member of the senior leadership team.
We are looking for our new SENDCO to drive ambitious SEND reforms and practice across our school.
You will manage a team of SEND TAs and support our DSL and Wellbeing teams. You will also be able to successfully teach interventions as directed by the Head Teacher.
- A qualified SENDCO or someone with the desire to pursue the SEND qualification.
- Passionate that every child is enabled to reach their full potential.
- Someone who has a good understanding of SEND practice and ways to support children with additional needs.
- Able to liaise confidently with parents and build successful working relationships.
- Able to manage a team of TAs supporting SEND children across the school.
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive team of teachers, leaders and governors.
- Amazing children who love learning.
- Support in career development or achieving your SEND qualification.
- Dedicated leadership time and a SEND administrator to support work load.
- A chance to drive change in SEND support within the school.
Visits and tours of the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Closing date and shortlisting: Noon, Friday 20 May 2022.
Interviews: w/c 23 May 2022.
Wessex Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.