Paid weeks per year: 45.05 inclusive of holiday entitlement
Start date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a School Business Manager to join our team of enthusiastic and committed staff as soon as possible.
Homewood College is a school for learners aged 11 to 16 with social, emotional and mental health issues. We aim to provide a safe, structured and stimulating environment that challenges learners and engages them positively in learning.
About the role
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven success in financial management to NVQ Level 4 or Degree level;
- Good knowledge of relevant ICT packages, e.g. FMS and SIMS.
- An enthusiastic, friendly and highly-organised approach;
- Good initiative, flexibility and the ability to prioritise and multi-task;
- The motivation to make a positive contribution to the life of the school community;
- A full commitment to child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners.
Homewood College takes safeguarding very seriously and all posts will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check (DBS).
We warmly welcome potential applicants to visit the school. We would ask that you keep to our Covid requirements. To arrange a visit please contact a member of our school office team on 01273 916595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27th May
Interview date: Week commencing 6th June
Completed application forms accepted by email direct to the school address: email@example.com
We are unable to accept applications via post or CVs.
School Office: 01273 604472
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.