TEMPORARY FULL TIME KS1 CLASS TEACHER
to cover maternity leave
MPR 1-6 / £25,714- £36,961
UPR 1-3 / £38,690 - £41,604
To commence September 2022 until 31 August 2023, or until the return of the substansive post holder, whichever is sooner.
The Governors of this successful school wish to appoint a consistently effective, resilient and enthusiastic teacher with relevant, recent experience to join our successful staff team. We hope this role is for you!
We wish to appoint a teacher who has:
- A proven track record of effective teaching.
- Has high expectations of pupils, colleagues and themselves.
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner, with much success in improving pupil attainment and behaviour.
- Excellent behaviour management skills.
- Experience of using and analysing pupil outcomes and data.
- Evidence of involvement in successful school improvement initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to motivate and inspire others.
We can offer:
- An enjoyable working environment in which your contributions will be valued.
- Enthusiastic, happy and caring children who are keen to learn.
- A friendly team of staff and governors who have high expectations of themselves and others.
- A warm and welcoming environment where each individual is valued and relationships are strong.
- A chance to make a significant contribution to the future achievement and continued success of our school.
- A strong commitment to your training, development and well-being
- A distinctive Catholic ethos
Applications from ECT’s are welcome.
For an application pack, please contact:
Mrs D. Ely on Tel: 0151 477 8990 or visit the school website: www.stjosephshuyton.co.uk
Completed applications should be returned for the attention of Ms Pauline McIlroy by e-mail to the following address:
Closing Date: Thursday, 19 May 2022
Visits to the school are recommended please contact Mrs Debi Ely Tel: 0151 477 8990 for possible dates.
Our school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974