Permanent - Part Time.
11.30am – 1.30pm Mondays to Fridays, (10 hours per week)
School term times only.
£9.79 - £9.99 Per Hour
We are looking for someone who is:
- An effective team player
- Adaptable, creative and enthusiastic
- Highly motivated and committed to giving the best to every child
- Willing to be involved in the life of the school
- Able to respect matters of confidentiality
We can offer you:
- Supportive parents and governors
- A strong, motivated staff team who foster a caring and supportive ethos with high aspirations for all
Full details of the post including how to apply are on our website: https://oxfordroad.reading.sch.uk/news/vacancies
Visits to the school are very much welcomed. To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the School Office on 0118 937 5511.
Please send your application to email@example.com
The closing date is Sunday 12th June
Interviews to take place on Tuesday 21st June.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position requires an enhanced DBS check. These posts are exempt from section4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.