Full-Time - 1.0FTE - Year 1 Class Teacher
Maternity cover (Fixed term contract)
To start in September 2022
Redlands Primary School is a friendly community school, in the heart of the university area. It is a happy, child-centred school, with a dedicated staff team who place the highest value in the social and emotional needs of the children.
We are a school committed to nurturing children to achieve their highest potential where we enable children to become life-long learners.
We are looking for a teacher to join our team in Key Stage 1 who is looking to make a move to a truly unique, values driven and successful multi-cultural school.
The school will offer you:
- a highly supportive and collaborative staff team
- friendly, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are really keen to learn
- high aspirations for staff and pupils
- extremely positive and successful parental engagement
- hugely dedicated and skillful support staff
- bespoke training to enhance and further your skills to the next level
- an experienced teaching team who are committed to providing high quality professional development, including 1:1 coaching and mentoring
You will offer the school:
- YOU – someone who is inspirational, creative and can equally engage and motivate learners
- your ability to be fully child-centered in all you do in our school
- your ability to demonstrate your experience in improving and raising standards
- your ability to show innovation which will further develop the school
- a focus on the achievement and personal development of the pupils
- a commitment to the school community and to working in partnership with parents
Visits to the school are highly recommended, where you will be able to meet staff and pupils. We look forward to seeing you!
To arrange a visit please contact the school by email: email@example.com or call the office on 0118 937 5527.
To access more information and the application pack please follow this link: https://www.redlandsschool.co.uk
Closing Date: 23rd May 2022
Interview date: From 25th May 2022
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure and Staff Childcare Disqualification Declaration will be sought from the successful candidate.