BE BOLD, MAKE A DIFFERENCE, SHOW YOU CARE
Permanent, Full Time contract
MM1 £39,531- £50,568
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, high performing Team, in an ambitious Council that is always striving to move forward. Our Digital Services Team are changing in the way we deliver our service and are reflecting the new ways of working with the use of Digital, Data and Technology.
We are looking for an innovative and experienced PMO Manager who has a toolbox of tools and techniques that will make a difference. Be prepared to and able to provide support to the team through a period of development and change, with an ultimate aim of owning the PMO processes that underpin the slick and efficient operation of the end to end delivery of the Digital Services Portfolio assuring the best service for our customers, residents and businesses.
The PMO Manager will report to the Head of Strategic Portfolio & Projects within Digital Services and is responsible for PMO processes, systems/tools, ensuring governance is adhered to and that reporting is appropriate for the target audience, project board to Executive Management Team Meetings.
With exciting times ahead, we are reshaping the Digital Services Team and have created roles, to add value and to provide the best Service to our citizens.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
Own, drive continuous improvement for the PMO and embed change in the operation of programme and project managers
Identify and escalate any budget risks
Set and monitor individual and team performance standards
Constructively challenge and act with pace where there are performance shortfalls
Ensure that clear team and individual goals are in place and communicated
Implement service improvement plans to time and budget
About you: we are passionate about placing our customer at the heart of everything we do, and our residents deserve exceptional customer experience from the Council. We would like you to hold that principle, be bold and enthusiastic. You will be someone who has a good understanding of change in a complex organisation, and has excellent communication skills.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- You can build a credible career whilst delivering value to the community and helping those in need.
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date - 23:59 on Monday the 30th May 2022
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Farida Uddin, Recruitment Consultant on 0208 132 1027 or firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively Claire Turner on 0208 132 1024 or email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the role please contact Kevin Moir on 0204 526 5306 or email Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click on the apply button below
This role requires that you upload 2 documents.
• A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
• Your CV.
Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.