Huntingdonshire District Council (HDC) is passionate about providing high quality services to our communities, residents and businesses and this means we need to employ and retain the most talented and dedicated people. Situated within the heart of the Cambridge-Peterborough Growth Area, Huntingdonshire is a beautiful district that boasts thriving market towns and many attractive villages, each with its own identity. We are an innovative and forward-thinking Local Authority whose residents are at the heart of our decision making.
One Leisure St.Ives is looking to recruit a highly motivated Hospitality and Bowling Co-ordinator to join our team. As a Hospitality and Bowling Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Duty Manager in running the Hospitality and Bowling offer as the Centre.
You must have experience in managing rotas and stock control, supervising a team as well as being able to deliver great food and beverages to our customers, so a real focus on customer experience and engagement is a must.
We are looking for someone:-
- With experience of managing a team
- Great customer service and a passion for people.
- Experience of managing stock ordering and stock control.
- Level 3 Food Safety.
- Delivery of consistent high-quality food and beverage products
- Excellent customer service standards across the department
- Staff recruitment, development, and retention.
- Stock management, ensuring controls are in place and utilised to accurately order, process, track and count stock, ensuring product availability, minimising wastage, and delivering on budgets.
We want to employ staff who embody our icare values (Inspiring, Collaborative, Accountable, Respectful, Enterprising) all of which support our ultimate purpose of putting our customers first.
TO APPLY A full job description along with details of how to apply can be downloaded from our website at https://www.huntingdonshire.gov.uk/jobs/current-vacancies/
Should you have any additional questions regarding submitting an application, please contact our Recruitment Business Partner email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications is 26/05/2022 midday and interviews will be held 01/06/2022
Please note that the official closing date is as above and will be the correct date. Some third party websites may have different dates so please always refer to the HDC website for the official closing date to ensure you do not miss out on applying.
As an employer who values diversity of thought, we seek to employ candidates from a range of backgrounds in order to make our organisation more innovative. We are seeking candidates who are looking for their next career opportunity on a part-time hours basis and are a supportive employer, enabling our staff to work in an environment that produces high standards of work in an employee-led environment.
Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of our recruitment and along with our values we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment, where diversity is valued and there is equality of opportunity. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community and we offer a range of benefits, including flexitime, to encourage a work life balance.
Our benefits include:
- A highly competitive Local Government Pension Scheme
- An array of services, networks and training to support your health and wellbeing such as Mental Health First Aiders and access to our EAP
- Generous holiday entitlement dependent upon length of service
- Heavily discounted gym membership at our One Leisure Centres
- Tailored learning and development on an individual basis
- Career progression opportunities including apprenticeships of all levels
- Enhanced parental leave and sick pay
- Overtime or flexi time for any hours worked in excess of your core weekly hours
- Occupational Health Programme
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.