Hours of work: 32.5 Hours
Working pattern: Full-time
Closing date: Monday 16th May 2022
For more information and to apply for the above post, please contact:
The Turing School
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
About the role
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher of Mathematics. The successful candidate will have the vision and creativity, to inspire students and contribute to the continued development of the Mathematics department.
In addition to the conditions laid out in the generic Job Description for teachers as outlined in the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document, you will:
- Have responsibility for raising standards in quality of teaching and learning in the subject area.
- Be responsible for liaising with the school SLT and teachers, setting and working towards curriculum goals based on engagement and attainment.
- Commit to your own personal training and development.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are able to implement and deliver an inspiring curriculum in a vibrant learning environment;
- Have the ability and passion to motivate and make Maths interesting and relevant to pupils;
- Have obtained at least a high quality degree in Maths;
- Have high expectations and aspirations for all students;
- Are committed to our vision to ensure student well-being and good progress is at the heart of everything we do.
Full details of the requirements of the post can be found in the accompanying recruitment pack.
If you are interested in this post, please contact Gemma Sorrell-Fleet for an informal discussion. email@example.com and 01323 465700
Completed applications should be sent to Gemma Sorrell-Fleet, Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Turing School, Larkspur Drive, Eastbourne East Sussex BN23 8EJ. Please note, we cannot accept CVs.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact email@example.com or 01795 426091 (option 2)
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details / application forms on file once the position is filled.
Interview Date: 20th May 2022
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau).
For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
All school based staff have the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All school staff should be aware of the school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and work in accordance with this document at all times.