Do you have a recruitment background?
Our in-house Resourcing Team are looking for an experienced resourcer, to support our customers on a wide range of strategic recruitment activity including social media branding, attracting & sourcing candidates using a range of advertising platforms and successful strategies.
In turn this opportunity would give you exposure to:
- -undertake strategic recruitment of hard to fill areas, giving you a steep strong learning curve
- Exposure to recruitment campaigns
- Senior recruitment which includes strategic advertising and assessment centre planning
- Robust Training on strategic recruitment, advertising strategies and more
- Grow within the role with a strong and supportive management
This role is fast paced therefore you will need to be able to adapt to the changing demands of the business. You will have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, to meet our customer needs.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Developing strategic recruitment strategies, including hard to fill positions
- Campaign management
- Direct sourcing
- Delivering excellent customer service to our customers
- Senior management recruitment
- Analysing data for informed decision making
We are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a recruitment role is essential
- Understanding of employment and equalities legislation, and HR best practice.
- Being able to define and measure the effectiveness of HR interventions.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with staff at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build relationships and influence managers, using challenge when appropriate
- Experience using HR systems and processes
Closing Date: 15th May 2022
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Puja Jeyaprakash via email; firstname.lastname@example.org