The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Revenues and Benefits Service is committed to providing high quality services to all of its residents.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Revenues Officer to join our successful team.
- Work within a team dealing with all aspects relating to the accurate and prompt processing of work associated with Council Tax and Business Rates, from the creation of properties or accounts in the databases to the recovery and enforcement of Council Tax and Business Rate arrears.
- Ensure that matters relating to Council Tax and Business Rates are dealt with promptly, balancing the need to support the delivery of a personalised service to residents with the need to protect the council’s financial interests
- Be able to communicate effectively and courteously with members of the public and other council departments in writing, by phone, or in person
- Have experience of administering Council Tax and Business Rates accounts.
- Have experience of the Academy System
- Be able to produce clear and concise written communication.
- Have the ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Be able to undertake repetitive and high volume of tasks whilst maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be able to work both as part of a team and also on own with minimal supervision.
- Have good IT skills.
- Be adaptable to change
For more information about the position, please contact Elaine Henderson, Revenues & Benefits Team Leader on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call.