About the role
As a forward-thinking local authority, we want every interaction with residents, customers and colleagues to be the very best experience we can make it, and this is about what all of us do every day.
We are looking for a proactive and service focused Customer Relations Officer, to join our Corporate Complaints team working directly with Place and Growth in their Highways and Transport Team. The team and looking for someone to co-ordinate all aspects of their enquiries and complaints and to support residents and customers via phone, email and where needed face to face contact.
About Place and Growth
Place and Growth is a directorate within the council. Their services include Highways, Traffic Management, Trees, Drainage, Landscapes, all aspects of Planning, Countryside and Parks to name but a few.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A commitment to embracing change and being the best, you can be.
- The ability to listen, extract and assess important information.
- Customer Relations ethos, striving to continually improve
- A can-do attitude; trustworthy and dependable
- The ability to work on their own initiative and take ownership and responsibility
- A desire to improve their skills, knowledge and experience
- Working with colleagues and customers in a polite and respectful manner.
So, if you are a person who likes to support others, has excellent communication and IT skills, and are keen to develop, we would like to hear from you. We are looking for someone who has experience in handling complaints, a customer service background or a similar role but are also keen to train and develop the right people to work with us.
For more information about the role please contact; Clare Mundzar via email email@example.com
Closing Date: 11pm, 29th May 2022
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.