Assistant Headteacher x2 posts
Leadership Pay Range L3 to L7
£44,331 - £49,019 per annum
Required for September 2022
The governors of Hope Primary School are seeking to appoint two inspirational, dedicated and ambitious Assistant Headteachers with outstanding leadership qualities and who have a clear vision and commitment to working within our joint faith community.
We would like to appoint highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals with a strong work ethic to work with the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and school staff to build on our strengths and take the school further forward. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, the appointees will have significant responsibility for Curriculum development, subject leadership, teaching and learning and assessment.
If you possess the drive, energy, passion and ambition needed to be an outstanding leader and make a real difference for the education of children, we would very much like to hear from you.
Applications are welcome from candidates who can demonstrate outstanding leadership potential.
We are committed to the provision of an excellent education for every child and the successful candidate will play an integral role in delivering this.
We can offer:
- A supportive, welcoming and caring ethos based on the values of our joint faith school
- A team of talented and conscientious staff who work together to provide the best education and support for our children
- Children who are proud of their school and eager to learn
- An enthusiastic, committed and supportive governing body
Successful applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- The capability to shape the vision and direction for the school, setting high expectations with a clear focus on achievement;
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- The ability to contribute significantly to continuous school improvement in the context of the School’s ethos and mission statement and the school development plan.
- Have a positive and optimistic approach; be proactive and confident
- Strong curriculum knowledge and experience of assessment systems and effective intervention.
- Be passionately committed to safeguarding and the welfare and wellbeing of children and staff.
- An excellent communicator who will nurture and develop strong working relationships with staff, children, families, the parish and governors.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 20 May 2022 at 12pm
Shortlisting: Friday, 20 May 2022
Interviews: Tuesday, 24 or Wednesday 25 May 2022
Applicants are encouraged to arrange a visit to the school. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
To request an application form, job description and person specification, please email school: email@example.com
Applications should be returned to the school addressed for the attention of the Headteacher
via email by the closing date.
Hope Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we recommend that you read our Privacy Notice and Data Protection policy which you can find on our website. On submitting an application you will find further information on the application form explaining the purpose for which we are requesting your consent to collect and process the data we have asked you to provide.